Mailing List Archive

Antwort: Re: replication link stability
You may wish to have a look at the timeout values in the DRBD.conf. They
probably are on the low side for your network thus causing DRBD think you
have connection outages where in fact it just has latency.
ping-timeout, connect-int, timeout
are the the variables to look at. Default Values are optimised for wired
networks.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Robert Köppl

Customer Support & Projects
Teamleader IT Support

KNAPP Systemintegration GmbH
Waltenbachstraße 9
8700 Leoben, Austria
Phone: +43 3842 805-322
Fax: +43 3842 82930-500
robert.koeppl@knapp.com
www.KNAPP.com

Commercial register number: FN 138870x
Commercial register court: Leoben

The information in this e-mail (including any attachment) is confidential
and intended to be for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you have
received the e-mail by mistake, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use
of the contents of the e-mail is prohibited, and you must delete the
e-mail from your system. As e-mail can be changed electronically KNAPP
assumes no responsibility for any alteration to this e-mail or its
attachments. KNAPP has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for virus. However, KNAPP
does not accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of such
attachment being virus infected and strongly recommend that you carry out
your own virus check before opening any attachment.

Piotr Kandziora <raveenpl@gmail.com>
Gesendet von: drbd-user-bounces@lists.linbit.com
16.02.2012 17:01

An
Digimer <linux@alteeve.com>
Kopie
drbd-user@lists.linbit.com
Thema
Re: [DRBD-user] replication link stability

Digimer,

Thanks for your answer. DRBD Proxy could be a solution, but it is not
possible for today.

I am thinking of trying DRBD with protocol A, but currently I am not able
to test on my environment as it is in production. I will have maintenance
window on the weekend. Do you think it can help? If yes, may you suggest
values for tcp send buffer?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Piotr Kandziora