Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: VG224 H323 or MGCP [ In reply to ]
Aman,

The configuration in the VGW should be the same that you have in the
VG224.

I am going to post my configuration that it is working as MGCP for
both.

VGW

mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode out-of-band

mgcp rtp unreachable timeout 1000 action notify

mgcp modem passthrough voip mode nse

mgcp package-capability rtp-package

mgcp package-capability sst-package

no mgcp package-capability fxr-package

mgcp package-capability pre-package

no mgcp timer receive-rtcp

mgcp sdp simple

mgcp fax t38 inhibit

no mgcp explicit hookstate

mgcp rtp payload-type g726r16 static

!

mgcp profile default

VG224

mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode out-of-band

mgcp rtp unreachable timeout 1000 action notify

mgcp modem passthrough voip mode nse

mgcp package-capability rtp-package

mgcp package-capability sst-package

no mgcp package-capability res-package