Fixo: (55) 71-4062-8688
Skype ID: isamar.maia
"A vida é muito curta para ser pequena" (Benjamin Disraeli)

Re: Passwords on Meetme [ In reply to ]
It always has to be initiated by an IP phone, no way around that. Maybe you could be ccx in front of those meet-me number if they are did's so outside callers need to enter a password.

Dennis Heim | Sr. Unified Collaboration Team Lead
World Wide Technology | 314.212.1814 | dennis.heim@wwt.com
"Creating Impact, Ignition & Scalability"