--
Amos Latteier mailto:amos@digicool.com
Digital Creations http://www.digicool.com
Re: Can't FTP to ftp.zope.org [ In reply to ]
There's a separate zeo client for ftp - it must be down. This is one for
ethan or andrew - knowing enough to cause trouble, i went and poked
around, but the start_ftp script that i last knew about refers to
something that's no longer there (/usr/local/zope_soft, which now seems to
be in /usr/local/base), so i don't feel confident enough about the scene
to fiddle with it.

Ken

RE: Can't FTP to ftp.zope.org [ In reply to ]
I had to modify the ftp startup script; it appears things have been moved
around. It is working now. Ethan should probably look at it though, to
ensure it's as he expects it to be.
Andrew