Mark W. Alexander <mwa@zope.com>
Director of Hosting Operations
Zope Corporation - www.zope.com
Re: cvs.zope.com issues [ In reply to ]
Here's some more info. We (developers) got in a bad habit of listing
svn.zope.org paths as the "home pages" of our distutils packages.
This was something I did that got copied. :( setuptools follows
distutils home page links looking for distributions. One of the SAs
here configured Apache to reject setuptools requests to the viewcvs
site. Hopefully, this will help.

Jim

Jim Fulton mailto:jim@zope.com Python Powered!
CTO (540) 361-1714 http://www.python.org
Zope Corporation http://www.zope.com http://www.zope.org

Re: cvs.zope.com issues [ In reply to ]
Re: cvs.zope.com issues [ In reply to ]
Am Donnerstag, den 26.07.2007, 22:39 +0200 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

> On 26 Jul 2007, at 21:27, Mark W. Alexander wrote:
> > Could someone be
> > attempting to mirror via HTTP and inadvertently glomming the cvs
> > views?
>
> Just FYI, the only true mirror I am aware of, the one set up by
> Christian Theune at http://svn.zope.de/zope.org/, uses the "svnsync"
> utility to poll for changes every 5 minutes. As far as I know this is
> not using the htp protocol. I may be wrong, I'm trying to find where
> it stores the source URLs to query and cannot see it.

The information is hidden in some property of the target repository, I
couldn't easily dig it out, but, IIRC I'm using svn:// as the protocol.

Christian