have them ?

Thanks
-SImon

Re: wiki.zope.org is still unreachable [ In reply to ]
PS to be clear - wiki.zope.org has been running much better on the Amaze
server than it did on mine. Perhaps we can get it added to the Amaze
monitoring/quick-response system ? That would be awesome.

Re: wiki.zope.org is still unreachable [ In reply to ]
The foundation server isn't running better though.....so I guess that's
somewhat relative.
This is the second time it's jump completely dead - we can't access the
server at all.

While it might be awesome to have Amaze monitoring things for sure, we also
need to be asking why it's crashing dead so frequently.

Andrew

Re: wiki.zope.org is still unreachable [ In reply to ]
Simon Michael wrote:
> Unfortunately, wiki.zope.org has been unreachable for more than 24
> hours now.

What is the status now ?

Regards,
Baiju M
Re: wiki.zope.org is still unreachable [ In reply to ]
The last word I got was last night, there was a power supply failure at
Amaze's data center. I would presume this would be a power supply failure
in the server which hosts these sites. No further word. I personally don't
have contact with Amaze, not any idea how to contact them.

Andrew

Re: wiki.zope.org is still unreachable [ In reply to ]
Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> The last word I got was last night, there was a power supply failure at
> Amaze's data center. I would presume this would be a power supply failure
> in the server which hosts these sites. No further word. I personally don't
> have contact with Amaze, not any idea how to contact them.

Well, I'll make the offer again, I have a server in a rackspace
datacenter in the states that is currently doing nothing but backup mx.
It has 1TB month bandwidth, scsi raided disks and is monitored 24/7/365.

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
Re: wiki.zope.org is still unreachable [ In reply to ]
I think that's a generous offer - Thanks Chris.

The server is now back online. I've restarted both the foundation site and
wiki site. I'll add start up scripts for this to init.d in the near future
today/tomorrow - so that when the server restarts we don't have to manually
restart out software.

Andrew

Re: wiki.zope.org is still unreachable [ In reply to ]
It's back up now.

Re: wiki.zope.org is still unreachable [ In reply to ]
wiki.zope.org's zope server, at least, should have those startup scripts
already. Pretty sure I saw it start up after the last server outage.

Re: wiki.zope.org is still unreachable [ In reply to ]
I had to start the wiki instance by hand - as well as the foundation
instance. If it's there, it's not working properly. I haven't checked.

Andrew