--
Mikhail Kashkin
(http://keysolutions.ru/)

Re: Current screenshots of Hivurt CMS [ In reply to ]
On 11/6/07, Mikhail Kashkin <m@keysolutions.ru> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> we are developing Zope3 based CMS called Hivurt. Some components already
> available on http://code.keysolutions.ru/svn/ (ZPL/GPL)

Aha, first z3ext and how Hivurt, things are moving on the zope3 CMS
world, that's great news!

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64
Re: Current screenshots of Hivurt CMS [ In reply to ]
hi mikhail,

On 06.11.2007, at 03:36, Mikhail Kashkin wrote:

> Hello!
>
> we are developing Zope3 based CMS called Hivurt. Some components
> already available on http://code.keysolutions.ru/svn/ (ZPL/GPL)

any chance that you switch from russian comments to english comments?
otherwise the code is pretty unusable for the rest for the world.

thanks

jodok

Re: Current screenshots of Hivurt CMS [ In reply to ]
Jodok Batlogg wrote:
> hi mikhail,
>
> On 06.11.2007, at 03:36, Mikhail Kashkin wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> we are developing Zope3 based CMS called Hivurt. Some components
>> already available on http://code.keysolutions.ru/svn/ (ZPL/GPL)
>
> any chance that you switch from russian comments to english comments?
> otherwise the code is pretty unusable for the rest for the world.

That is next on agenda, after eggifying this parts.