startup nor while registering
the products. Can someone confirm this or am I blind?

Andreas
Re: Weirdness with version.txt files in Zope 2.7.1 [ In reply to ]
On Monday 28 June 2004 07:34 am, Andreas Jung wrote:
> unfortunately I have forgotten something in Zope 2.7.1 because the Control
> Panel shows "unreleased version". I tried to add VERSION.txt in the Zope
> root directory but this has no effect. So I looked at the code in

Isn't the file supposed to be "version.txt" (all lower case)?

I think this is only called from the Control Panel, but I haven't gone
spelunking for it.

-Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation

Re: Weirdness with version.txt files in Zope 2.7.1 [ In reply to ]
On Jun 28, 2004, at 5:04 PM, Andreas Jung wrote:

> unfortunately I have forgotten something in Zope 2.7.1 because the
> Control Panel
> shows "unreleased version".

2.7.0 also shows me "unreleased version".

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda
http://www.pobox.com/~jace

Re: Weirdness with version.txt files in Zope 2.7.1 [ In reply to ]
"make sdist"

- C

Re: Weirdness with version.txt files in Zope 2.7.1 [ In reply to ]
That's what I did!

Andreas
--On Montag, 28. Juni 2004 21:09 Uhr -0400 Chris McDonough