Mailing List Archive

installing xen
I have a Mandrake 9.0 distribution installed,.
I copied the kernel image and configured the grub.
grub-install...
And I boot from the new kernel.
Is starting, but I must copy some other files xen_nat_enable..
I copied them.
But when I try to bring up a new domain the error is:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xenoserver/control/Defaults$Handler
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke0(Method.java:native)
at kaffe.jar.ExecJarName.main(ExecJarName.java:66)
at kaffe.jar.ExecJar.main(ExecJar.java:71)

How can this problem be solved?

Thank you.

Re: installing xen [ In reply to ]
On 27 Nov 2003, at 11:54, victor wrote:

> But when I try to bring up a new domain the error is:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xenoserver/control/Defaults$Handler
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke0(Method.java:native)
> at kaffe.jar.ExecJarName.main(ExecJarName.java:66)
> at kaffe.jar.ExecJar.main(ExecJar.java:71)
>
> How can this problem be solved?

Please answer the following questions:

1. How do you start a new domain? If with 'xenctl script
-f/etc/xen-mynewdom',
what's the content of the script?

2. What's version of your J2SDK?

According to the information you have provided here, I suggest
you recompile all the tools by:

#cd tools
#make
#make install

You must have 'Ant' and 'J2SDK' installed to compile 'tools/control'

You may find some helpful information at
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~br260/xeno-howto

Bin