Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: [Android-virt] [ANNOUNCE] Xvisor ARM better than KVM ARM in CPU virtualization [ In reply to ]
On 09/05/2012 12:16, Christoffer Dall wrote:
> On May 9, 2012, at 2:11 AM, Anup Patel <
> <>> wrote:
>> The intention behind the announcement was to inform people interested
>> in virtualization about Xvisor. The announcement was an early info
>> about achievements of Xvisor ARM (for now compared to KVM ARM).
>> Certainly we are planning to have scientific paper for Xvisor.
> consider the members of this list informed
We don't normally ban people from our lists, but we will do so if the
community feels this to be a nuisance.

I think Christoffer has made his viewpoint clear and I have had
complaints from others too. This is not the right place to discuss
details of a project that is not directly related to Xen.

Best Regards

1 2  View All