Mailing List Archive

xen-arm for Android Emulator board
Hi
I am trying to build xen-arm for Android Emulator board.
I found a xen-arm repo (which I think is not the place to pick xen-arm I
guess) @ http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/arm/xen-unstable.hg
<http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/arm/>
When trying to follow the setup manual (section A-2) for building xen-arm
for android emulator board-goldfish platform, I do not find the "Android
Emulator Board" in the "System Type" after running "make menuconfig".
It would be great if someone could tell me how to proceed.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM, sreenaath vasudevan <sreenaathkv@gmail.com

--
regards
sreenaath
Re: xen-arm for Android Emulator board [ In reply to ]
Hi

I have tried to follow the guidelines of the setup manual (section A-2)
for building xen-arm for the goldfish platform with the sources I got
from the repo http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg
Unfortunately, with these sources I couldn't run "make menuconfig" and
when you go through it you'll notice there is no "arm" folder under
/xen/arch...
It seems both repositories we used have not been used for the xen-arm
project since 2009 and that the sources are going to be available next
month on the wiki site (according to this post
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-arm/2010-04/msg00005.html).
I don't know if there are other links.. I guess we will have to wait
until next month's release...

Regards

C. Gaber