showing *requires 6 or later*.What should i do???.
Do i need to install it on top of ubuntu.
When can this be fixed.or will it work using any alternative tool.but in
the above link its showing *XenCenter management support *.Please be kind
to reply.

Regards,
Ananthan,
india
Re: Y XCP is not offering every feature as promised [ In reply to ]
Well, since you said please... just read this page, you have to make a few
tweaks

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XenCenterXCP

Fix #1 to fix API version and enable snapshots in XenCenter

Re: Y XCP is not offering every feature as promised [ In reply to ]
Hello Ananthan

> Installed XCP 1.1 on my machine and using citrix xen centre
> to manage it.but i am surprised to see that i can not even take
> snapshots of VM it shows *requires xen 5.5 or later*.i was using XEN
> server Free and found that XCP offers many more features than that based
> on this listing http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XCP/XenServer_Feature_Matrix .
> When ever i try to take snapshot it is showing "*requires xen 5.5 or
> later" *also i want Dynamic Memory management and VM protection
> policies.But for that its showing *requires 6 or later*.What should i do???.
> Do i need to install it on top of ubuntu.
> When can this be fixed.or will it work using any alternative tool.but in
> the above link its showing *XenCenter management support *.Please be
> kind to reply.

a few seconds of googling gives this results :

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Using_XenCenter_to_manage_XCP

and everything should be fine afterward...

Cheers,

Denis

> Regards,
> Ananthan,