Which block size is in VHD inside LVM? Is any way to change it? (I'm
somehow worried about performance during COW operations...)

Thanks.

Re: LVM VHD block size [ In reply to ]
Hi George,

May be late reply but for anyone who needs.
You can find whole info about a vhd with vhd-util.

The syntax would be "vhd-util read -n $VHD_Full_Path -p"

There are also other interesting options in vhd-util such as printing a
data block or finding BATMAP.

If you were able to change block size of LVM VHD, I would like to know your
findings wrt COW.

- Rishi