Mailing List Archive

FOSS Outreach Program for Women - Round 9
Hello,

My name is Christy and I am from San Francisco. I am really excited to take
part in this round of the FOSS Outreach Program and I am interested in
curating data on the Wikimedia Performance portal. My background is in
Economics/Mathematics, and I have experience working with Python data
modules.

I am in the process of submitting my first bug patch as well as connecting
with the Project's mentor. The project page doesn't include any micro-task
to complete, so I figured a general bug patch as well as research into
Wikimedia's metrics display standards are a good way to dive in.

Would anyone have any advice on what I should be doing instead, or am I on
the right track?

Thank you,
Christy
<