Happy coding,

-Chad

[0] https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/c/37930/

Re: Minor Gerrit upgrade deployed today [ In reply to ]
On 12/10/12 22:12, Chad wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> You might've seen Gerrit go down for about 5 minutes a little while
> ago. We deployed a custom 2.4.2 build that includes a patch from
> OpenStack[0]. This was needed to support Jenkins + Zuul.

Who's Zuul? And why do we need to support a terrorific ghost? [1]

Oh wait, this email was sent by ^demon...

1- http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/Zuul

Re: Minor Gerrit upgrade deployed today [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 5:26 PM, Platonides <Platonides@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/10/12 22:12, Chad wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> You might've seen Gerrit go down for about 5 minutes a little while
>> ago. We deployed a custom 2.4.2 build that includes a patch from
>> OpenStack[0]. This was needed to support Jenkins + Zuul.
>
> Who's Zuul? And why do we need to support a terrorific ghost? [1]
>
> Oh wait, this email was sent by ^demon...
>

> 1- http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/Zuul

Hahaha. Man, I had totally missed the Ghostbusters reference
in the name.

Just for future reference, *this* is the Zuul we're referring to:
https://github.com/openstack-ci/zuul/

-Chad

Re: Minor Gerrit upgrade deployed today [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Chad <innocentkiller@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> You might've seen Gerrit go down for about 5 minutes a little while
> ago. We deployed a custom 2.4.2 build that includes a patch from
> OpenStack[0]. This was needed to support Jenkins + Zuul.
>
> Where's 2.5? We're still testing the release and hope to have an
> upgrade date in place sometime soon. Right now there's a pretty
> major regression in LDAP support that needs fixing before the
> production instance can be upgraded.
>
> Happy coding,
>
> -Chad
>
> [0] https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/c/37930/

Minor update: our custom build was lacking the "Documentation"
link in the header, which I just fixed.

-Chad