this will grow stale fast.

The merge request is here: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/27194

Since Gerrit doesn't show nice diffs for merges,
here's a squashed version: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/27191

Please let us know very soon if there are any serious problems. The branch has
been reviewed before, and I resolved several remaining issues over the last
days, so I hope there are no more big issues left.

-- daniel

Re: Merging the ContentHandler into master [ In reply to ]
On 8 October 2012 19:33, Daniel Kinzler <daniel@brightbyte.de> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> As discussed last week with Rob, I have no prepared a merge request that
> introduces the ContentHandler into MediaWiki core. This is a major building
> block for the Wikidata project. I hope the merge will be completed soon, since
> this will grow stale fast.
>
> The merge request is here: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/27194
>
> Since Gerrit doesn't show nice diffs for merges,
> here's a squashed version: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/27191
>
> Please let us know very soon if there are any serious problems. The branch has
> been reviewed before, and I resolved several remaining issues over the last
> days, so I hope there are no more big issues left.

And it's merged. Congrats!

I'm sure it is just an oversight, but some of the review comments in
[1] were not addressed before the merge. For example MessagesEn.php (a
fix has been submitted by someone else) and MessageCache.php [2].

[1] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/25736/1 (took me a while to
find that change anymore)
[2] I see now that I misunderstood the code, but at least the comment
needs to be updated.

-Niklas

--
Niklas Laxström