Mailing List Archive

Re: [Wmfall] Announcement: Peter Youngmeister joins Wikimedia as Technical Operations Engineer
Awesome! Welcome again Peter :D

-Alolita

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Ct Woo <ctwoo@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Please welcome Peter Youngmeister who joins us today (7/9/12) as a
> full-time member of the Technical Operations staff. He has been working as
> a contractor with the Foundation since last March 2011. Prior to that, he
> was with another great non-profit, kiva.org.
>
> Peter lives in Ann Arbor, MI, but is a Bay Area native and is around the
> office fairly often. You may have also run into him on IRC as notpeter. He
> is excited to be finding a more permanent home in the Wikimedia Ops team,
> so that he can continue protecting the data and fighting for the user. His
> interests include, metal working, fire sculpture and fire performance art,
> fine tea and fine liquors, and vegan cooking.
>
> Thanks,
>
> CT

Alolita Sharma
Director of Engineering
Wikimedia Foundation
Re: [Wmfall] Announcement: Peter Youngmeister joins Wikimedia as Technical Operations Engineer [ In reply to ]
This is great news. Re-welcome, Peter. (-:

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Engineering Community Manager

Re: [Wmfall] Announcement: Peter Youngmeister joins Wikimedia as Technical Operations Engineer [ In reply to ]
Awesome Peter, good timing! See you soon :)

Re: [Wmfall] Announcement: Peter Youngmeister joins Wikimedia as Technical Operations Engineer [ In reply to ]
Great news

I'd also like to congratulate Peter

I was very impressed with his work on puputizing the search configuration
and look forward to working with him on new projects

--

Oren Bochman

Office tel. 061 4921492
Mobile +36 30 866 6706