Mailing List Archive

Wikisource link stats
From [[Special:Linksearch]] I can find all the external links,
based on the external links table in the database, which can
be accessed by tools on the German toolserver.

But is there any way to find similar information about links to
Wikisource? I.e. what are the total number of links? Which pages
link to a particular Wikisource page?

--
Lars Aronsson (lars@aronsson.se)

Re: Wikisource link stats [ In reply to ]
This information is in the iwlinks table [1], I don't know about any
Special: page that can be used to access it.

You can search the table for iwl_prefix = 'wikisource'.

[1]: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Iwlinks_table

Petr Onderka
[[en:User:Svick]]

Re: Wikisource link stats [ In reply to ]
Hey Lars,

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Diederik