I'm excited to announce that the beta version of Liquid Threads 3 is now
available. We've come a long way from a once-dead project by developing the
extension in secret. It's full of new features: including the incredibly
simple Morse Code input system. LQT3 will be deployed to all Wikimedia
wikis whether you like it or not.

Check it out at http://mediawiki.org/wiki/LQTMC

--
Sent from my iPad
Re: LiquidThreads 3 is here! [ In reply to ]
Does this come before or after the SMW deploy for enwiki?

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Mono <monomium@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm excited to announce that the beta version of Liquid Threads 3 is now
> available. We've come a long way from a once-dead project by developing the
> extension in secret. It's full of new features: including the incredibly
> simple Morse Code input system. LQT3 will be deployed to all Wikimedia
> wikis whether you like it or not.
>
> Check it out at http://mediawiki.org/wiki/LQTMC
>

> --
> Sent from my iPad

Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog
Re: LiquidThreads 3 is here! [ In reply to ]
It's clearly written in invisible ink. Change the CSS color:clear; to
display:lemon-juice; and you should be good.

--
Sent from my iPad
Re: LiquidThreads 3 is here! [ In reply to ]
Actually, Google AdSense will likely be deployed first.

On Sunday, April 1, 2012, Yuvi Panda wrote:

> Does this come before or after the SMW deploy for enwiki?
>
> On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Mono <monomium@gmail.com <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm excited to announce that the beta version of Liquid Threads 3 is now
> > available. We've come a long way from a once-dead project by developing
> the
> > extension in secret. It's full of new features: including the incredibly
> > simple Morse Code input system. LQT3 will be deployed to all Wikimedia
> > wikis whether you like it or not.
> >
> > Check it out at http://mediawiki.org/wiki/LQTMC
> >

> > --
> > Sent from my iPad

> Yuvi Panda T
> http://yuvi.in/blog

Sent from my iPad
Re: LiquidThreads 3 is here! [ In reply to ]
2012/4/1 Mono <monomium@gmail.com>

> It's clearly written in invisible ink. Change the CSS color:clear; to
> display:lemon-juice; and you should be good.

1:0 to you. :-)
--
Bináris
Re: LiquidThreads 3 is here! [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Mono <monomium@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, Google AdSense will likely be deployed first.
>

> Is *that* before or after Full Facebook Integration, so I can let my list
of people-I-vaguely-know know that I just read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims?

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog
Re: LiquidThreads 3 is here! [ In reply to ]
You know that for a significant portion of the world (and this list) it is
well past midday ;)

The beauty of a global organisation!

Tom

Re: LiquidThreads 3 is here! [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM, Thomas Morton <morton.thomas@googlemail.com
> wrote:

> You know that for a significant portion of the world (and this list) it is
> well past midday ;)

April 2 here :P

--
Yuvi Panda T