Mailing List Archive

New Orleans hackathon wrapup
I've posted a summary here:

https://blog.wikimedia.org/2011/10/28/tech-meetup-moves-wm-infrastructure-forward/

Basically, in New Orleans we made progress on the SwiftMedia extension,
Wikimedia Labs, continuous integration, ArchiveLinks, user scripts,
Max's API Query Sandbox, Puppetization, Git migration, and more. That
blog entry's chock full of links to notes in case you want to know more.

Thanks to Ryan Lane and Dana Isokawa for organizing the event with me,
and thanks to Launch Pad New Orleans for providing the venue! And
thanks to Ben Hartshorne for the photos.

Our next developers’ event is a hackathon in Mumbai, November 18-20,
concentrating on internationalization, localization, and mobile/offline
work. To find out about other upcoming Wikimedia technical events,
check the meetings wiki page

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_developer_meetings

and follow @MediaWikiMeet on Identi.ca or Twitter.

--