on the road to being merged and deployed, and every single student said
that their mentors were great and they've learned a lot. Thanks to all
the students, mentors, and other community members who made this a
pretty darn successful Summer of Code.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator
Wikimedia Foundation

Re: Final Google Summer of Code 2011 roundup [ In reply to ]
To be clear -- I and others have reviewed Kevin's ArchiveLinks project
fully, but it hasn't gone through a security review. Considering that it
hooks into page rendering of links, we have to be extra extra careful.

And there are some cleanups I think that ought to preceed any deploy to
Wikimedia projects.

Neil Kandalgaonkar ( <neilk@wikimedia.org>