http://www.sergeychernyshev.com/
http://www.meetup.com/Web-Performance-NY/
http://www.showslow.com/
Re: Stepping down as maintainer for OpenID extension [ In reply to ]
Sergey Chernyshev <sergey.chernyshev@gmail.com> writes:

> I'd like to step down as maintainer for OpenID extension.
> Please remove me as maintainer from Bugzilla.

I've removed you.

For other developers who may be interested, there are currently 16 open
issues against OpenID in Bugzilla: http://hexm.de/2v

Mark.

Re: Stepping down as maintainer for OpenID extension [ In reply to ]
Hoi,
Wikinaut has been working on OpenID at the hackathon. Maybe he is interested
?
Thanks,
GerardM

Re: Stepping down as maintainer for OpenID extension [ In reply to ]
Hi,

yes, I fully agree to take over the OpenID things from Sergey Chernyshev.

Someone already assigned me as maintainer (ok), and would like to ask
all of you "to bear with me" and to help me, especially in the code review.

I created these easy-two remember self-explaining shortcuts:

http://hexm.de/openid/codereview
http://hexm.de/openid/bugs (*)

Tom
(*) alias for the previously mailed: http://hexm.de/2v

Re: Stepping down as maintainer for OpenID extension [ In reply to ]
Hi developers & friends,

yes, I fully agree to take over the OpenID things from Sergey Chernyshev.

Someone already assigned me as maintainer (ok), and would like to ask
all of you "to bear with me" and to help me, especially in the code review.

I created these easy-two remember self-explaining shortcuts,
which I will also use in the documentation.

http://tinyurl.com/openid-codereview
http://tinyurl.com/openid-bugs (*)

Tom
(*) this one equals the previously mailed http://hexm.de/2v
I created such named shortcuts first with hexm.de but that service
failed when I wanted to access the urls. This is why it used tinyurl,
which reliably allows named shortcuts.

Re: Stepping down as maintainer for OpenID extension [ In reply to ]
Great! (and I'm guilty :P)
--
Siebrand Mazeland

M: +31 6 50 69 1239
Skype: siebrand

Re: Stepping down as maintainer for OpenID extension [ In reply to ]
Glad that we already have a person who stepped up.
Congrats, Thomas!

Sergey

Re: Stepping down as maintainer for OpenID extension [ In reply to ]
On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 8:41 PM, Sergey Chernyshev
<sergey.chernyshev@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to step down as maintainer for OpenID extension.
> Please remove me as maintainer from Bugzilla.

Thank you for your hard work, Sergey! :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

Re: Stepping down as maintainer for OpenID extension [ In reply to ]
You're very welcome! Hope UI improvements will continue along with backend
features. ;)

Sergey