Mailing List Archive

Bugzilla upgrade on April 1st at 17:00 GMT
Hello,

bugzilla.wikimedia.org is scheduled to be upgraded to version 4.0 on
April 1st at 17:00GMT. This should not take much time and we will try
to keep downtime to a minimum.

For the new features available in this release see:
http://www.bugzilla.org/releases/4.0/release-notes.html#v40_feat

If you see any problems after the upgrade, please report them using
https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Wikimedia and use
the component Bugzilla.

Thanks
-p

--
Priyanka Dhanda
Wikimedia Foundation

Re: Bugzilla upgrade on April 1st at 17:00 GMT [ In reply to ]
"Priyanka Dhanda" <pdhanda@wikimedia.org> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> bugzilla.wikimedia.org is scheduled to be upgraded to version 4.0

\O/

> on April 1st ...

Wait a minute...

> If you see any problems after the upgrade, please report them using
> https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Wikimedia and use
> the component Bugzilla.

And if that problem is "can't submit any bug which has 'bugzilla' in the
title"? :-P That would make an awesome April Fool's joke... :-D

--HM