I have started up one process to do dumps; please get your eyeballs on
them and let me know thumbs up or down. I'd like to start up the rest
of the processes by tomorrow at this time so if you can squeeze in some
time to look at them sooner rather than later that would be awesome.
Thanks!

Ariel

p.s. Yes this means I am done travelling for a while, thank goodness. I
think I am sick of airplanes. And *very* sick of jet lag.

Re: post-1.17 deployment restart of dumps [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I am out of the office traveling for business. I am checking my email, however my response may be delayed. I will be in Los Angeles CA for the ASCII success summit held on the 23rd and 24th of February and in Seattle, WA for MVP Nation held on 3rd and 4th of March. I would like to meet with our partners, so if you are traveling to these events or just in the area and would like to get together, please send me an email so we can make arrangements.

If your need is more immediate and you would like to speak with someone at Datto HQ, please use the following:

For technical support, please contact the support team at 877-455-6015 or
support@dattobackup.com

For sales assistance, please contact Angelo Zucaro at 203.529.4985 or
azucaro@dattobackup.com

Regards,
-Austin W. McChord
Datto Inc.
Phone: 203-665-6423
Fax: 203-665-0391
Email: amcchord@dattobackup.com
Web: www.dattobackup.com

Re: [Xmldatadumps-l] post-1.17 deployment restart of dumps [ In reply to ]
Irritatingly enough we haven't quite switched all the paths of
everything to use php-1.17. For example, the dumps.

So the previous tests aren't very useful. I'm shooting the svwiki dump
in process and doing another round of tests with the correct path; after
that I'll restart svwiki from its current step and call for community
review again. Sorry for the mixup.

Ariel

Re: [Xmldatadumps-l] post-1.17 deployment restart of dumps [ In reply to ]
We are back in business and running off the new codebase.

Please check the output carefully.

Note that we are on schema version 0.5 now, which includes byte length
of revisions. Also please note that leading spaces before /> in xml
markup are now removed. Other than that things should look pretty much
the same. Please try to get complaints or verfication in by tomorrow at
about this time so I can debug or start up the rest of the processes.

Thanks,

Ariel

Re: [Xmldatadumps-l] post-1.17 deployment restart of dumps [ In reply to ]
And one more time...

I noticed that we were seeing a 3 to 4-fold slowdown on sv wiki history
dumps in comparison with the previous run. After investigation it
appears that this is due to use of XMLReader(). I've rolled that back
and we are once again up. I've also restarted dawiki from the middle of
its run. Once again, if people could get their eyes on dumps as soon as
they complete, that would be greatly appreciated.

Ariel