I hope that this way, we can give the hacking events the attention they deserve.
Let me know what you think.

-- daniel

Re: WMDE Developer Meetup moved to May [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 11:11 AM, Daniel Kinzler <daniel@brightbyte.de> wrote:
> * There will be a hackathon hosted by Wikimedia Germany in (late) May, probably
> in Berlin, but that's not decided yet. This will mostly about hacking, with a
> strong focus on GLAM related stuff. There will be little in terms of presentations.

Late May? That's actually *really* awesome. Now I don't have
to miss school to come :D

-Chad

Re: WMDE Developer Meetup moved to May [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Daniel Kinzler <daniel@brightbyte.de> wrote:
> * There will be a hackathon hosted by Wikimedia Germany in (late) May, probably
> in Berlin, but that's not decided yet. This will mostly about hacking, with a
> strong focus on GLAM related stuff. There will be little in terms of presentations.

Hmm that would quite suck for me. Will it be during the weekend or
during work days?

Bryan

Re: WMDE Developer Meetup moved to May [ In reply to ]
On 17/01/11 17:11, Daniel Kinzler wrote:
> * There will be a hackathon hosted by Wikimedia Germany in (late) May, probably
> in Berlin, but that's not decided yet. This will mostly about hacking, with a
> strong focus on GLAM related stuff. There will be little in terms of presentations.

I will be able to attend this event wherever it is. Would it be
possible to set the date as early as possible so we can arrange days off
with our employers and get cheap flights?
Is there any blog / rss feeds I can add to make sure I do not miss any
information? ;)

I can not attend the august one.

--
Ashar Voultoiz

Re: WMDE Developer Meetup moved to May [ In reply to ]
On 17.01.2011 19:38, Bryan Tong Minh wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Daniel Kinzler <daniel@brightbyte.de> wrote:
>> * There will be a hackathon hosted by Wikimedia Germany in (late) May, probably
>> in Berlin, but that's not decided yet. This will mostly about hacking, with a
>> strong focus on GLAM related stuff. There will be little in terms of presentations.
>
> Hmm that would quite suck for me. Will it be during the weekend or
> during work days?

Not sure yet, but I'd prefer something weekendish - say, friday and saturday
being the core days.

-- daniel

Re: WMDE Developer Meetup moved to May [ In reply to ]
On 17.01.2011 19:53, Ashar Voultoiz wrote:
> On 17/01/11 17:11, Daniel Kinzler wrote:
>> * There will be a hackathon hosted by Wikimedia Germany in (late) May, probably
>> in Berlin, but that's not decided yet. This will mostly about hacking, with a
>> strong focus on GLAM related stuff. There will be little in terms of presentations.
>
> I will be able to attend this event wherever it is. Would it be
> possible to set the date as early as possible so we can arrange days off
> with our employers and get cheap flights?

We'll do our best.

> Is there any blog / rss feeds I can add to make sure I do not miss any
> information? ;)

the google calendar at http://tinyurl.com/wmde-events is probably the best bet

-- daniel