Mailing List Archive

Re: (Offlist) Re: Collaboration between staff and volunteers: a two-way street
So that Aryeh doesn't feel like a lone voice, as he did last time.

Are you really saying here that agreement constitutes an operational problem?

Roan has posited that volunteers complaining constitutes a problem. I
suggest that *why* they're complaining constitutes the problem.

- d.

Re: (Offlist) Re: Collaboration between staff and volunteers: a two-way street [ In reply to ]
Hi David,

> Roan has posited that volunteers complaining constitutes a problem. I
> suggest that *why* they're complaining constitutes the problem.

I'm suggesting that working together constructively requires everyone
involved to make a serious effort at doing so. The us vs. them dynamic
is unhealthy. Certainly, WMF has contributed at times to it, but we
can all help break it.