relocating search servers
Hi all,

We are currently relocating some servers internally in the datacenter.
As a consequence, search snippets, "did you mean..." and interwiki
search are going to be turned off during this time, and only bare
results shown. This will affect all WMF wikis. I expect, if everything
goes well, that in around 4-5h things are going to go back to normal.

Cheers, Robert

Re: relocating search servers [ In reply to ]
It's probably worth sending this kind of email more widely than just
the tech list.

Re: relocating search servers [ In reply to ]
Hi all,

The relocation process took more than we anticipated, so it now looks
like the situation is going to continue throughout the day today.
Towards the afternoon/evening various wikis are going to be gradually
restored to normal.

Cheers, Robert