part of 2004 that are no longer recoverable.

Does anyone have (or know someone who might have) a full history dump of
nl wiktionary from October 2004 or earlier (but no earlier than June)?
If so we could pull the data from there.

Thanks,

Ariel Glenn
Software Developer / Systems Engineer
Wikimedia Foundation

Re: Anyone with a pre-November 2004 XML dump of nl wikt? [ In reply to ]
I checked my old archives but seem to have dumped most of those after
transferring them to space in the office / other spare servers.
Tomasz, I think we stashed a bunch of those in one place last year, do
you have them handy?

I'm not sure how much is available for the 2004 era, but if I had any
they should be with that batch.

-- brion

Re: Anyone with a pre-November 2004 XML dump of nl wikt? [ In reply to ]
We had old old ones on a drive that just goes click click now due to
head and it's copies left us when one of our data center storage boxes
raid setup decided to die.

Thankfully these days we have active copies of our snapshots in
multiple places but the old ones are going to be tough to track down.

--tomasz

Re: Anyone with a pre-November 2004 XML dump of nl wikt? [ In reply to ]
Дана Thursday 17 June 2010 02:04:40 Tomasz Finc написа:
> We had old old ones on a drive that just goes click click now due to
> head and it's copies left us when one of our data center storage boxes
> raid setup decided to die.

If it just goes click click the heads have probably not fallen and the data
could probably be salvaged relatively cheaply.