week, since the deadline is February 16. Then there are steward banners
for a while, and we can do program banners on March 1. (maybe sooner)

Cheers,
Katie

--
President, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org
@wikimediadc / @wikimania2012
Re: Central notice translations [ In reply to ]
I am not sure if Jon Harold Soby is on this list, but he may be able to
help you in this area. I have cc'd him in anyway.

Seddon

Re: Central notice translations [ In reply to ]
We have a pile of pre loaded translations from last years banners too. Once I get back to my laptop I'll find them if someone else hasn't.

Sent from my iPhone

James Alexander
Associate Community Officer
Product Manager - Fundraising
Wikimedia Foundation
+1 415-839-6885 x6716

Re: Central notice translations [ In reply to ]
Not really difficult to find:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2011/CentralNotice

The last oldid with the translations is:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimania_2011/CentralNotice&oldid=2667263
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*

Re: Central notice translations [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 8:38 PM, James Alexander
<jalexander@wikimedia.org>wrote:

> We have a pile of pre loaded translations from last years banners too.
> Once I get back to my laptop I'll find them if someone else hasn't.

Yes, they are here and could be a good starting point:

Re: Central notice translations [ In reply to ]
aude, 01/02/2012 02:45:
> Yes, they are here and could be a good starting point:
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimania_2011/CentralNotice&oldid=2667263

Remember to clone the old banner and then change what needed instead of
copy and pasting.
(At least, I believe this is the correct process.)

Nemo