Mailing List Archive

Show Pages by pageid not by title
Hi,

is there a way to show a page not by using the title-form
"index.php/Main_Page" but instead by using the page id like
"index.php?pageid=X" ?

I hope you get what I mean! Sorry for bad english.

Regards

Re: Show Pages by pageid not by title [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Use "index.php?curid=X".

Cheers!

Alexandre Emsenhuber

Re: Show Pages by pageid not by title [ In reply to ]
Hi,

thank you very much!
Are there any other request-parameters that can be passed to the index.php?
Or is there a documentation of those parameters, because I cant fight this
Information in the Wiki and Help Sites.

Re: Show Pages by pageid not by title [ In reply to ]
On 08/08/12 12:30, Jens Albrecht wrote :
> Hi,
>
> thank you very much!
> Are there any other request-parameters that can be passed to the index.php?
> Or is there a documentation of those parameters, because I cant fight this
> Information in the Wiki and Help Sites.

this page can be a starting point, but it says it's not complete:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Parameters_to_index.php

Alexis

Re: Show Pages by pageid not by title [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 02:37:39 -0700, Jens Albrecht <jens.alb@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> is there a way to show a page not by using the title-form
> "index.php/Main_Page" but instead by using the page id like
> "index.php?pageid=X" ?
>
> I hope you get what I mean! Sorry for bad english.
>

> Regards

&curid= should work.

However you should avoid it as much as possible. There are multiple
situations where the page id for one page can change.