Mailing List Archive

Re: MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 103, Issue 23
Thanks for the ideas. Unfortunately, Collapsmi has the same issue as CollapseTest, and HeaderTabs isn't really what I want. I'd like to keep it all on the same page/tab, but with collapsible sections. CollapseText and/or Collapsmi are exactly what I'm looking for, but I need one of them to work correctly with Cite. :(

Ron

--

Ron Laufer