extensions.

Thanks,
Florian

Re: git checkout of all extensions [ In reply to ]
I'm using a slightly customised (I changed it to update extension repos) version ofthis <http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/tools/code-utils/clone-all.php?view=markup>.

Krenair

Re: git checkout of all extensions [ In reply to ]
Hi Krenair,

2012/4/24 Krenair <krenair@gmail.com>:

> I'm using a slightly customised (I changed it to update extension repos)
> version ofthis
>  <http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/tools/code-utils/clone-all.php?view=markup>.

thanks a lot, this seems to work! Just a quick question: How do you
update the repo then? Re-running the script? git pull doesn't seem to
work.

Thanks,
Florian

Re: git checkout of all extensions [ In reply to ]
I have it run "git remote update" in existing extension repositories.

Krenair

Re: git checkout of all extensions [ In reply to ]
> thanks a lot, this seems to work! Just a quick question: How do you
> update the repo then? Re-running the script? git pull doesn't seem to
> work.

In the same folder there is
http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/tools/code-utils/subgits?view=markup

Which performs a command on all git repos on a subtree.
So you just go to the folder where you cloned them and run:
subgits pull