Mailing List Archive

Fetching RSS feed from secure server issue
Hello All,

First time post here.

Trying to resolve a problem where I'm trying to request an RSS feed
from my WIki server to a secure tomcat web server (under my control) but
I'm getting this error:

Failed to load RSS feed from https://my.web.server.com/feed: Error
fetching URL: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA
certificates

This may be a simple fix either by importing the ssl certificate from
the server i wish to get the feed from or by maybe telling PHP to ignore
the certificate ? Not sure since I don't really know if the Wiki PHP
code is using cURL to do the request or something else. And I wouldn't
be too sure on where to import it to if i need to do this.

I tried going into the /includes/HttpFunctions.php file and setting
"protected $sslVerifyHost = false;" and "protected $sslVerifyCert =
false;" but no go.

any help would be nice.

Chris