Mailing List Archive

FreeMind extension and Mediawiki 1.18.1
Hello,

we use FreeMind extension with MediaWiki 1.16.2. which is working without a problem.

I tried the extension with MediaWiki 1.18.1 and I get the following error in the PHP error logfile:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'Image' not found in FreeMind.php on line 85

This is line 85:

$img = Image::newFromTitle($imageTitle);

It seems that the class Image doesn't exist anymore in MediaWiki 1.16.2. I didn't found it in den MediaWiki files.

The extension itself has not be changed since 2007, so I think no one will make it work for 1.16.2.

My questions to the experts:

· Is there any other extension which can open FreeMind Files in MediaWiki 1.16.2?

· Is someone using this extension with MediaWiki 1.16.2?

· Can someone tell me which class I can use instead of the Image class?

Thanks

Günter

Re: FreeMind extension and Mediawiki 1.18.1 [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I modified the code and it's running now on my wiki. The modified code you will find here http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:FreeMind#Version_for_Mediawiki_1.18.1

Günter

Re: FreeMind extension and Mediawiki 1.18.1 [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:07 AM, Günter Gratzer <Guenter.Gratzer@abf.co.at>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we use FreeMind extension with MediaWiki 1.16.2. which is working without
> a problem.
>
> I tried the extension with MediaWiki 1.18.1 and I get the following error
> in the PHP error logfile:
>
> PHP Fatal error: Class 'Image' not found in FreeMind.php on line 85
>
> This is line 85:
>
> $img = Image::newFromTitle($imageTitle);
>
> It seems that the class Image doesn't exist anymore in MediaWiki 1.16.2. I
> didn't found it in den MediaWiki files.
>
> The extension itself has not be changed since 2007, so I think no one will
> make it work for 1.16.2.
>
> My questions to the experts:
>
> · Is there any other extension which can open FreeMind Files in
> MediaWiki 1.16.2?
>
> · Is someone using this extension with MediaWiki 1.16.2?
>
> · Can someone tell me which class I can use instead of the Image
> class?

'Image' has been migrated over into the 'File' class, which is not 100%
compatible these days but takes over.

Try:

$img = wfFindFile($imageTitle);

-- brion