--
NSK
http://portal.wikinerds.org
Re: bugzilla [ In reply to ]
On Jan 16, 2005, at 12:47 AM, NSK wrote:
> How can I submit a bug in bugzilla without an account?

You create an account.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: bugzilla [ In reply to ]
Re: bugzilla [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 16 January 2005 10:53, Brion Vibber wrote:
> You create an account.

Users should be able to post bug reports quickly without an account.

Why is an account necessary?

Doesn't this requirement hinders the purpose of bugzilla?

--
NSK
http://portal.wikinerds.org
Re: bugzilla [ In reply to ]
NSK wrote:
> Why is an account necessary?

So we can contact the bug reporter (request for more information,
testing again, wont fix ...).

--
Ashar Voultoiz - WP++++
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hashar
Re: Re: bugzilla [ In reply to ]
Quoting NSK, from the post of Sun, 16 Jan:
> On Sunday 16 January 2005 13:27, Ashar Voultoiz wrote:
> > So we can contact the bug reporter
>
> It isn't needed.

then you probably don't need to report the bug either...

I've been using GNU/Linux for almost 11 years now, and I've reported
many bugs on many systems. I have never seen a system that did not
require registration, other than the Debian BTS, and that still requires
some identification (your Email).

Live with that.

--
Guardian of the galaxy
Ira Abramov
Re: Re: bugzilla [ In reply to ]

Re: bugzilla [ In reply to ]
NSK wrote:
> On Sunday 16 January 2005 13:27, Ashar Voultoiz wrote:
>
>>So we can contact the bug reporter
>
> It isn't needed.

Lack of argument ? We want to contact bug reporter, so a contact is
needed. End of discussion.