http://iperappunti.homeip.net
Thank you.

Alberto.
Where can I download the last version of MediaWiki? [ In reply to ]
I have installed the sourceforge version, but it doesen't have some
features that I need.
I would like to use the same version of www.wikipedia.org
Can you help me?
My personal mediawiki is here :

Re: Where can I download the last version of MediaWiki? [ In reply to ]
Hi Alberto,

> I have installed the sourceforge version, but it doesen't have some
> features that I need.
> I would like to use the same version of www.wikipedia.org
> Can you help me?

What features are you missing?

Generally it seems that www.wikipedia.org is running with the CVS
version or at least already applies patches that are only available in
CVS.

Regards
Patrice
Re: Where can I download the last version of MediaWiki? [ In reply to ]
On Feb 27, 2004, at 14:26, M.Alberto wrote:
> I have installed the sourceforge version, but it doesen't have some
> features that I need.
> I would like to use the same version of www.wikipedia.org
> Can you help me?

We're currently cleaning up the CVS code for a release candidate of
1.2.0. It should be available for download later tonight, but may still
have a few rough edges.

If you're very brave, you can grab the code directly out of CVS:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=34373

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Where can I download the last version of MediaWiki? [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 11:53:33AM +0900, Patrice Neff wrote:
> Hi Alberto,
>
> > I have installed the sourceforge version, but it doesen't have some
> > features that I need.
> > I would like to use the same version of www.wikipedia.org
> > Can you help me?
>
> What features are you missing?

* Enhanced recent changes (not for all browsers)
* TOC
* Preview
* Tables
* Editing toolbar