Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members
Hi all,

We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members elected
on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
Assembly.

— Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia Commons.
He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in 2013
and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.

— Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works to
all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.

Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.

— Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7 years
and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their term
runs until October 2019.

— Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived in
the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October 2019.

— Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common goods
(photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until October
2017.

We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)

Nadine Le Lirzin

*Board member*

*Wikimédia France*
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members [ In reply to ]
Congratulations to the newly elected members.

Regards,

Isaac.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members [ In reply to ]
Congratulations to the all new members!

--
Moheen

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Nadine Le Lirzin <nlelirzin@wikimedia.fr>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members elected
> on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
> Assembly.
>

> — Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
> wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia Commons.
> He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in 2013
> and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
> been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works to
> all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.
>

> Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
> this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.
>

> — Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7 years
> and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
> research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their term
> runs until October 2019.
>

> — Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived in
> the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
> regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
> Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common goods
> (photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until October
> 2017.
>

> We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)
>

> Nadine Le Lirzin
>

> *Board member*
>
> *Wikimédia France*

*Moheen Reeyad*Author, Editor, Internet activist.
@moheenreeyad <https://twitter.com/moheenreeyad> | moheenreeyad.xyz
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members [ In reply to ]
My warmest congratulations to Pierre-Selim and Hélène on your election and
to Kvardek du, Lucas and Florence on your re-election! I wish you and the
whole board of WMFR all the best for your term and for the challenges ahead.

Best regards
Tim

> Hi all,
>

> We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members elected
> on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
> Assembly.
>

> — Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
> wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia Commons.
> He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in 2013
> and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
> been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works to
> all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.
>

> Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
> this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.
>

> — Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7 years
> and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
> research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their term
> runs until October 2019.
>

> — Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived in
> the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
> regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
> Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common goods
> (photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until October
> 2017.
>

> We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)
>

> Nadine Le Lirzin
>

> *Board member*
>
> *Wikimédia France*

Tim Moritz Hector
Chair of the Board
Wikimedia Deutschland
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members [ In reply to ]
Congratulations to all!

Hasive
WMBD

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Isaac Olatunde <reachout2isaac@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congratulations to the newly elected members.
>
> Regards,
>
> Isaac.
>
> On Dec 8, 2017 5:11 PM, "Nadine Le Lirzin" <nlelirzin@wikimedia.fr> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >

> > We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members
> elected
> > on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
> > Assembly.
> >

> > — Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
> > wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia
> Commons.
> > He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in
> 2013
> > and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.
> >

> > — Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
> > been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works
> > all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.
> >

> > Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
> > this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.
> >

> > — Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7 years
> > and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
> > research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their term
> > runs until October 2019.
> >

> > — Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived
> in
> > the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
> > regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October 2019.
> >

> > — Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
> > Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common
> goods
> > (photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until October
> > 2017.
> >

> > We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)
> >

> > Nadine Le Lirzin
> >

> > *Board member*
> >
> > *Wikimédia France*

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **????????? ?????? (?????)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
?
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members [ In reply to ]
Hi Nadine, thank you for letting us know that your board is now complete
again. I wish all of you a good term and I hope there is also time to enjoy
your difficult work as well. Good luck, Frans

*Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
+31 6 5333 9499
--
*Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
Mariaplaats 3 - 3511 LH Utrecht

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members [ In reply to ]
I concur, it's more appropriate to say "good luck" rather than "congrats" ;)

Vito

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members [ In reply to ]
Thanks for your “congrats” and/or wishes of “good luck”. There is work to
be done but the mood is joyous!

I read you all, but fearing of spamming such a big list, I often don't post
congratulations when people announce good news. I'm probably wrong.
Actually, it's very pleasant to get good feed-back :)

Nadine Le Lirzin

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members [ In reply to ]
Congratulations, not only to the new (and re-elected) members of the CA,
but to all of WMFR. It is wonderful to see that the organization now has a
full complement of committed board members, ready to take on the work
ahead.

Yours,
Katherine

Katherine Maher

Executive Director
Wikimedia Foundation

1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
San Francisco, CA 94104

+1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635
+1 (415) 712 4873
kmaher@wikimedia.org
https://annual.wikimedia.org
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members [ In reply to ]
Congratulations / Félcitations! And I wish you all the best. I want to
remember that WMFR can count on WMES in case we could help or work
together.

Santiago Navarro Sanz
Presidente
Wikimedia España
www.wikimedia.es

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members [ In reply to ]
Hi Lukas,

I'm glad it interests you, for we do consider that all
that is able to strengthen links between community and "official"
entities (chapters/affiliates) is important.

You can find a
description of the whole process on Meta:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimédia_France/Gouvernance/Siège_communautaire

along with the motivations that lead us to this choice.

For now
it's only in French tough… (as soon as a good will translates it, I will
let you know on this list :)

Bien cordialement,

Nadine

Le
02/12/2019 11:39, Lukas Mezger a écrit :

> Dear Nadine,
>
> Thank you
for sharing these news - congratulations to all new members of the
Wikimédia France board and a big thank you to those whose term has
ended!

> I'd be interested learn more about the idea of
'community-elected board members'. Do you maybe have a link with
additional information about this that you can share with us?
> Merci
et bien cordialement,

> Lukas
>
> Am So., 1. Dez. 2019 um 20:16
Uhr schrieb Nadine Le Lirzin via Wikimedia-l
<wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org>:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> On November
16th, Wikimédia France held its annual General
>> Assembly and partialy
renewed its Board. We are particularly glad and
>> proud of announcing
that for the first time our chapter has reserved a
>> seat for a
candidate appointed by the community.

>> Here is a brief

presentation of the newly elected Board members, including the

community-appointed seat ratified by the Assembly:

>> * Pascale

Camus-Walter, elected for 2 years: On Wikipedia since 2011, Pascale is
>> Wikimédia France member since 2015.
>>
>> * Jonathan Mouton,
elected for 3
>> years: Registered on Wikipedia in 2007, Jonathan is the
one elected as a
>> Board member by the community.
>>
>> * Diane
Ranville, elected for 3 years:
>> Wikimedian from Grenoble, Diane is
committed in Wikimédia France since
>> 2017.
>>
>> * Carole Renard,
elected for 3 years: Feminist, Wikimedian
>> since 2017, Carole is
contributing on Wikipedia, Commons, Wikidata and
>> Wikisource.
>>
>> *
Benoit Soubeyran, elected for 2 years: Wikimedian since
>> 2012, Benoit
has been a librarian and a blogger for several years.

>> This

brings the number of women on our Board to 4 on a total of 12 members

(Improvement in progress).

>> The other Board members remain
unchanged,
>> as well as the executive bureau:
>>
>> * Pierre-Yves
Beaudouin: President,
>> whose turn will end in 1 year.
>>
>> * Benoît
Deshayes: whose turn will end
>> in 1 year.
>>
>> * Julien Gardet:
reelected for 3 years.

>> * Roger Gotlib:
>> whose turn will end in
1 year.

>> * Nadine Le Lirzin: Secretary, whose
>> turn will end in
1 year.

>> * Pascal Radigue: Treasurer, whose turn will
>> end in 1
year.

>> * Willie Robert: Vice-President, whose turn will end
>> in
1 year.

>> We would like to thank Marin Dubroca-Voisin,
Pierre-Selim
>> Huard, Pierre-Antoine Le Page, Lucas Lévêque and Hélène
Masson, whose
>> turns just came to an end, for having worked with us at
restoring the
>> good health of the Association. We know you're still
around :)

>> For the
>> Board of Wikimédia France,
>> Nadine Le
Lirzin, Secretary

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members [ In reply to ]
Congratulations for the new board of Wikimedia France ????, looking forward
to work together.

Camelia on behalf of WikiDonne User Group

--
*Camelia Boban*

*| Java EE Developer |*

*Affiliations Committee - **Wikimedia Foundation*
Diversity WG for Wikimedia Strategy 2030
*Interwiki Women
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Interwiki_Women_Collaboration> | **Wiki
Loves Sport <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Sport> | Wiki Loves
Fashion <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Fashion>*