Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Iraqi Wikimedians
Dear all,

I am honoured to announce on behalf of the Affiliations Committee, the
recognition of Iraqi Wikimedians as a Wikimedia User Group [1]. Among
their goals are supporting the different Wikimedia projects in Iraq,
supporting Iraqi Wikimedians, and eventually becoming the recognized
chapter in Iraq. Recently, they have organized a series of workshops in
Erbil to teach people about Wikipedia and how to edit it, and are
currently working on flyers regarding Wikipedia and how important it is,
in both Arabic and Kurdish.

Please, let's welcome our iraqi colleagues :-)

Mabrouk!!!

1:https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Wikimedians
--
"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Iraqi Wikimedians [ In reply to ]
Congrats :D

--
*Nasir Khan Saikat*
www.nasirkhn.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Iraqi Wikimedians [ In reply to ]
Congratulations guys!

--
Samir Elsharbaty,
Wikipedia Education Program