For more information about the #guggathon, please visit guggenheim.org/guggathon<http://guggenheim.org/guggathon> or follow #guggathon on Twitter.

Date: Thursday, October 15, 2015
Time: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Location: 1071 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY
Sackler Center, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum

NYC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC/Women_in_Architecture
Global: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Women_in_Architecture

If you can’t join in person, find a local chapter<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Women_in_Architecture> or sign up remotely and join the global virtual efforts<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC/Women_in_Architecture#Remote_participants> along with our partners, Women in Red<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Women_in_Red/3>.

Warmly,
Mikayla

Mikayla Lynch
Associate Manager, Foundation