Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] The Wikipedia store relaunch
Hello everyone,

The Wikipedia store has been relaunched. We closed doors temporarily for a
few months to redesign the website and also to introduce new items.
Besides, we wanted to re-think our store structure and visual identity, as
well as provide creative items made in partnership with socially
responsible and mission aligned partners. So check us out
<https://store.wikimedia.org/>!

As a reminder, the store is engaged in giveaway programs rewarding
volunteers, supporting editathons and engaging in hackathons and other
community conferences. As usual, all sales support and reward contributors
all over the world.

The Wikipedia store looks forward to collaborating with the community,
vendors, designers, artists, and people with similar visions to create
meaningful merchandise for our community and readers. Soon you will see
creative representations of Wikipedia and its sister projects originating
from these collaborations. The vision for our merchandise is to motivate
you and people around you to help spread knowledge via Wikimedia projects.

Wikipedia volunteers are special. Without them, we would not exist. We
can’t thank them enough - but we’re trying. That’s why we created the
Merchandise
Giveaway Program <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Merchandise_giveaways>,
amongst other giveaway projects. Through it, any Wikipedia user can
nominate a Wikipedia contributor to receive a free gift in the mail.

Spread the word about the Wikipedia store <https://store.wikimedia.org/>
and please follow us @wikipediastore on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Wikipediastore> and on Instagram
<https://instagram.com/wikipediastore/>!

Thank you!

Best,

Victoria Shchepakina

Fundraising Associate
Wikimedia Foundation
office +1 (415) 839 6885

vshchepakina@wikimedia.org
Re: [Wikimedia-l] The Wikipedia store relaunch [ In reply to ]

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Merchandise_giveaways#Can_I_nominate_someone_from_the_X_language_Wikipedia_or_Y_Wikimedia_project_.3F