Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] 10th anniversary celebration of Bengali Wikipedia
Dear All,

We're happy to share with you that Bengali Wikipedia has completed it's 10
year journey a few months back. To celebrate this historic milestone We the
poeple from Bengali Wikimedia Community and Wikimedia Bangladesh is going
to arrange a Gala event on February 26, 2015 at Radisson Blu Water Garden
Hotel in Dhaka. The event is supported by Grameenphone (It is a joint
venture between Telenor and Grameen Telecom Corporation), is the leading
telecommunications service provider in Bangladesh.

We are so happy that *Jimmy Wales* is going to join with us as a chief
guest. We are excited to have him with us and hope to share the program
details with you soon. BTW, This visit is the first visit of Jimbo in
Bangladesh.

Note: This event is a part of the series program, we'll arrange another two
days conference probably the last week of March.

Cheers.

--
*Hasive *
Global User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive>
Re: [Wikimedia-l] 10th anniversary celebration of Bengali Wikipedia [ In reply to ]
Wow! Fantastic news.
All the best to Bengali Wikipedians.

-RK

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Hasive, Nurunnaby <nhasive@wikimedia.org.bd

Re: [Wikimedia-l] 10th anniversary celebration of Bengali Wikipedia [ In reply to ]
Congratulations to you and the Bengali community on the 10 year anniversary!

Katy

Re: [Wikimedia-l] 10th anniversary celebration of Bengali Wikipedia [ In reply to ]
This is terrific news- congrats!

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 8:47 AM, Katy Love <klove@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Congratulations to you and the Bengali community on the 10 year
> anniversary!
>
> Katy
>
> On Feb 25, 2015, at 7:52 AM, RadhaKrishna Arvapally
> <arkrishna@wikimedia.in> wrote:
>
> > Wow! Fantastic news.
> > All the best to Bengali Wikipedians.
> >

> > -RK
> >

> > On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Hasive, Nurunnaby <
> nhasive@wikimedia.org.bd
> >> wrote:
> >
> >> Dear All,
> >>
> >> We're happy to share with you that Bengali Wikipedia has completed it's
> 10
> >> year journey a few months back. To celebrate this historic milestone We
> the
> >> poeple from Bengali Wikimedia Community and Wikimedia Bangladesh is
> going
> >> to arrange a Gala event on February 26, 2015 at Radisson Blu Water
> Garden
> >> Hotel in Dhaka. The event is supported by Grameenphone (It is a joint
> >> venture between Telenor and Grameen Telecom Corporation), is the leading
> >> telecommunications service provider in Bangladesh.
> >>
> >> We are so happy that *Jimmy Wales* is going to join with us as a chief
> >> guest. We are excited to have him with us and hope to share the program
> >> details with you soon. BTW, This visit is the first visit of Jimbo in
> >> Bangladesh.
> >>
> >> Note: This event is a part of the series program, we'll arrange another
> two
> >> days conference probably the last week of March.
> >>
> >> Cheers.
> >>
> >> --
> >> *Hasive *
> >> Global User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive>
> >> ​
> >> Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <
> >> http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
> >> Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
> >> <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
> >> Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
> >> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
> >> Director | Wikimedia Bangladesh Operations Committee
> >> <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
> >> ​
> >> fb.com/nhasive | @nhasive <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype:
> >> nhasive

Luis Villa
Sr. Director of Community Engagement
Wikimedia Foundation
*"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment."*
Re: [Wikimedia-l] 10th anniversary celebration of Bengali Wikipedia [ In reply to ]
Dear All,
Last February 26 successfully end our Bengali Wikipedia 10th year
celebration gala event. Jimmy Wales join with us as a chief guest. We share
our all event photo this link:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Bengali_Wikipedia_10th_Anniversary_Gala_Event,_Dhaka

Cheers!

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:27 PM, Hasive, Nurunnaby <nhasive@wikimedia.org.bd