Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board Elections
Dear all,

This last Monday, 1.12.14, Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly
meeting, during which the members held the elections for members of the
Board of WMIL.

The results of the elections are as follows:

Itzik Edri,(reelected)
Deror Lin, (reelected)
Ido Ivri, (reelected)
Hana Yariv,
Yan Nasonov (reelected)

The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri to Chairman, and to
elect Ido Ivri as Board Secretary.

In addition, the board will re-approach the two external board members,
Prof. Sheizaf Rafaeli and Prof. Karine Nahon, to stay with the board for
another year and keep providing their excellent mentorship and advice.

We would like to take this opportunity and extend our many thanks to Yael
Meron, the departing Board Member, for her long and good service to WMIL
and its community.

Cheers,
Itzik
Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board Elections [ In reply to ]
Il 02/Dic/2014 09:14 "Itzik - Wikimedia Israel" <itzik@wikimedia.org.il> ha
scritto:

> Dear all,
>
> This last Monday, 1.12.14, Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly
> meeting, during which the members held the elections for members of the
> Board of WMIL.
>
> The results of the elections are as follows:
>
> Itzik Edri,(reelected)
> Deror Lin, (reelected)
> Ido Ivri, (reelected)
> Hana Yariv,
> Yan Nasonov (reelected)

Congrats!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board Elections [ In reply to ]
Congratulations and good luck!

El 2014-12-02 10:00, Cristian Consonni escribió:
> Il 02/Dic/2014 09:14 "Itzik - Wikimedia Israel"
> <itzik@wikimedia.org.il> ha
> scritto:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> This last Monday, 1.12.14, Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general
>> assembly
>> meeting, during which the members held the elections for members of
>> the
>> Board of WMIL.
>>
>> The results of the elections are as follows:
>>
>> Itzik Edri,(reelected)
>> Deror Lin, (reelected)
>> Ido Ivri, (reelected)
>> Hana Yariv,
>> Yan Nasonov (reelected)
>
> Congrats!

Santiago Navarro Sanz
Wikimedia España
http://www.wikimedia.org.es/

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board Elections [ In reply to ]
Congratulations to the newly or re-elected members. And thank you, Yael,
for your service to the wikimedia movement.

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Member of FDC

Sydney Poore