Mailing List Archive

Ombudsman Commission
Hi all,

As the month draws to a close, I wanted to announce this year's ombudsman commission, and offer my thanks to those who have served on the commission for the past year.

Outgoing commission members are:
Carkuni, of jawiki
DR, of ruwiki
Elian, of dewiki
Lar, of enwiki and commonswiki
Palnatoke, of dawiki.

I know that you join me in thanking them for their service to the community.

The incoming commission is:
User:HerbyThyme, of commonswiki
User:Sir48, of dawiki
User:FloNight, of enwiki, commonswiki and wikiquote
User:Mwpnl, of nlwiki
User:Thogo, of dewiki

They will serve for a term of one year.

Thanks, everyone!

Best,
pb

_______________________
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

ofc: +1 415 839 6885 x6643
mobile: +1 918 200 WIKI (9454)

pbeaudette@wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

http://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: Ombudsman Commission [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Philippe Beaudette
<pbeaudette@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> They will serve for a term of one year.

When does their term begin? If it's now then we need to ask a steward
to remove the old ones from the global group and add in the new ones,
but if it's not until later then we can wait. We also need to switch
out the mailing list subscribers and update [[m:Ombudsman
commission]].

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023