Mailing List Archive

Office hours with Sue Gardner
Hi all,

Sue Gardner, the Executive Director of the Wikimedia Foundation, will
be having office hours this Thursday at 17:00 UTC (10:00 PT, 13:00 ET)
on IRC in #wikimedia-office.

If you do not have an IRC client, there are two ways you can come chat
using a web browser: First is using the Wikizine chat gateway at
<http://chatwikizine.memebot.com/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi>. Type a
nickname, select irc.freenode.net from the top menu and
#wikimedia-office from the following menu, then login to join.

Also, you can access Freenode by going to http://webchat.freenode.net/,
typing in the nickname of your choice and choosing wikimedia-office as
the channel. You may be prompted to click through a security warning,
which you can click to accept.

Please feel free to forward (and translate!) this email to any other
relevant email lists you happen to be on.

____________________
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation

philippe@wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

Re: Office hours with Sue Gardner [ In reply to ]
Just a reminder about this, about 13 hours from now. :)

Re: Office hours with Sue Gardner [ In reply to ]
Just a reminder.... this is in about 11 hours :)

Philippe

Re: CHANGE TO OFFICE HOURS [ In reply to ]
Hi all,

Due to some technical issues, Sue will not be doing office hours
today. Taking her place will be Barry Newstead, the Chief Global
Development Officer for the Wikimedia Foundation.

Same time and location. :)

pb

Re: CHANGE TO OFFICE HOURS [ In reply to ]
They're not exactly technical issues: I just have a headache :-(

Sorry for the short notice. James will get me rescheduled pretty soon
-- meanwhile, please enjoy Barry :-)

Thanks,
Sue

On 31/08/2010, Philippe Beaudette <pbeaudette@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Due to some technical issues, Sue will not be doing office hours
> today. Taking her place will be Barry Newstead, the Chief Global
> Development Officer for the Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> Same time and location. :)
>
> pb
>

> On Aug 31, 2010, at 5:06 AM, Philippe Beaudette wrote:
>
>> Just a reminder.... this is in about 11 hours :)
>>
>> Philippe
>>
>> On Aug 30, 2010, at 10:08 AM, Philippe Beaudette wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Sue Gardner, the Executive Director of the Wikimedia Foundation,
>>> will be having office hours this Tuesday (Aug 31) at 23:00 UTC
>>> (16:00 PT, 19:00 ET) on IRC in #wikimedia-office.
>>>
>>> If you do not have an IRC client, there are two ways you can come
>>> chat
>>> using a web browser: First is using the Wikizine chat gateway at
>>> <http://chatwikizine.memebot.com/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi>. Type a
>>> nickname, select irc.freenode.net from the top menu and
>>> #wikimedia-office from the following menu, then login to join.
>>>
>>> Also, you can access Freenode by going to http://
>>> webchat.freenode.net/,
>>> typing in the nickname of your choice and choosing wikimedia-office
>>> as
>>> the channel. You may be prompted to click through a security
>>> warning,
>>> which you can click to accept.
>>>
>>> Please feel free to forward (and translate!) this email to any other
>>> relevant email lists you happen to be on.
>>>
>>> ____________________
>>> Philippe Beaudette
>>> Head of Reader Relations
>>> Wikimedia Foundation
>>>
>>> philippe@wikimedia.org
>>>
>>> Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
>>> the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!
>>>
>>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate

Sue Gardner
Executive Director
Wikimedia Foundation

415 839 6885 office
415 816 9967 cell

the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

Re: CHANGE TO OFFICE HOURS [ In reply to ]
On 31 August 2010 21:56, Sue Gardner <sgardner@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> They're not exactly technical issues: I just have a headache :-(

Go and have a lie down - by far the best headache cure. Get well soon!