Mailing List Archive

dan.bolser has invited you to Spokeo
Hi foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org,<br/><br/>

dan.bolser@gmail.com has invited you to Spokeo,
which finds your friends' updates across the Web.

On average, Spokeo finds 87 friends across 30 different social
networks. See what Spokeo can find for you now!

Click http://www.spokeo.com/public/join?c=9232d607868d21c82ebf4ca607f608a398ac5ab0 to accept your invitation.



-----
This invitation was sent with dan.bolser's approval.
If you wish to opt out of all future emails, go to http://www.spokeo.com/optout?c=f495251575654555249

Copyright (c) 2008 Spokeo, Inc. All rights reserved.
1685 Plymouth Street #200, Mountain View, CA 94043
_______________________________________________
foundation-l mailing list
foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
Re: dan.bolser has invited you to Spokeo [ In reply to ]
/me pokes the spam filter...

On 12/03/2008, dan.bolser@gmail.com <dan.bolser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org,<br/><br/>
>
> dan.bolser@gmail.com has invited you to Spokeo,
> which finds your friends' updates across the Web.
>
> On average, Spokeo finds 87 friends across 30 different social
> networks. See what Spokeo can find for you now!
>
> Click
> http://www.spokeo.com/public/join?c=9232d607868d21c82ebf4ca607f608a398ac5ab0to accept your invitation.
>
>
>
> -----
> This invitation was sent with dan.bolser's approval.
> If you wish to opt out of all future emails, go to
> http://www.spokeo.com/optout?c=f495251575654555249
>
> Copyright (c) 2008 Spokeo, Inc. All rights reserved.
> 1685 Plymouth Street #200, Mountain View, CA 94043
> _______________________________________________
> foundation-l mailing list
> foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
>



--
Riana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Riana
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Riana
_______________________________________________
foundation-l mailing list
foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
Re: dan.bolser has invited you to Spokeo [ In reply to ]
On 12/03/2008, Riana <wiki.riana@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/03/2008, dan.bolser@gmail.com <dan.bolser@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org,<br/><br/>
> > dan.bolser@gmail.com has invited you to Spokeo,
> > which finds your friends' updates across the Web.
> > On average, Spokeo finds 87 friends across 30 different social
> > networks. See what Spokeo can find for you now!

> /me pokes the spam filter...


Oh, these things are remarkably useful for finding out which
dot-com-2.0 companies are doomed because of a spammy attitude ...


- d.

_______________________________________________
foundation-l mailing list
foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
Re: dan.bolser has invited you to Spokeo [ In reply to ]
Like Naymz... the site WR used to out me and 3 others.

On 3/12/08, David Gerard <dgerard@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 12/03/2008, Riana <wiki.riana@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 12/03/2008, dan.bolser@gmail.com <dan.bolser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org,<br/><br/>
> > > dan.bolser@gmail.com has invited you to Spokeo,
> > > which finds your friends' updates across the Web.
> > > On average, Spokeo finds 87 friends across 30 different social
> > > networks. See what Spokeo can find for you now!
>
> > /me pokes the spam filter...
>
>
> Oh, these things are remarkably useful for finding out which
> dot-com-2.0 companies are doomed because of a spammy attitude ...
>
>
> - d.
>
> _______________________________________________
> foundation-l mailing list
> foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
>
_______________________________________________
foundation-l mailing list
foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
Re: dan.bolser has invited you to Spokeo [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 6:58 AM, David Gerard <dgerard@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/03/2008, Riana <wiki.riana@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 12/03/2008, dan.bolser@gmail.com <dan.bolser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org,<br/><br/>
> > > dan.bolser@gmail.com has invited you to Spokeo,
> > > which finds your friends' updates across the Web.
> > > On average, Spokeo finds 87 friends across 30 different social
> > > networks. See what Spokeo can find for you now!
>
> > /me pokes the spam filter...
>
>
> Oh, these things are remarkably useful for finding out which
> dot-com-2.0 companies are doomed because of a spammy attitude ...

This is what happens when you give seedier social networking sites
your gmail password.

Austin

_______________________________________________
foundation-l mailing list
foundation-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l