Bugs in the package can be reported in Red Hat's Bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/ or to varnish-dist at projects.linpro.no.

Ingvar
RPM-packages of varnish-2.0.5 for RHEL and Fedora available [ In reply to ]
I have submitted varnish-2.0.5 for Fedora and Fedora EPEL, and updates
to the stable releases will be requested, so they will trickle down to
the stable repos in a few weeks.

For RHEL, both el4 and el5 packages are now in the EPEL testing repo.
For those who are too impatient to wait for stable, or want to
participate in testing, you can download the package with yum:

rhel5# yum --enablerepo=epel-testing update varnish

... or download the package from RedHat:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/testing/

Fedora packages are still pending for testing, but will be visible in a
few days, I guess. If you need packages for Fedora now, try
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/varnish/

RPM-packages of varnish-2.0.5 for RHEL and Fedora available [ In reply to ]
* Ingvar Hagelund
> I have submitted varnish-2.0.5 for Fedora and Fedora EPEL, and updates
> to the stable releases will be requested, so they will trickle down to
> the stable repos in a few weeks.

varnish-2.0.5-1 is now available in all the stable releases of fedora
(10, 11, 12).

Ingvar
RPM-packages of varnish-2.0.5 for RHEL and Fedora available [ In reply to ]
* Ingvar Hagelund
> I have submitted varnish-2.0.5 for Fedora and Fedora EPEL, and updates
> to the stable releases will be requested, so they will trickle down to
> the stable repos in a few weeks.

varnish-2.0.5-1 is now available in the stable EPEL repositories for el4 and el5.

Ingvar