Does someone how to kick the tires? (phk?)

Thanks,
Geoff

Re: Doc updates on v-c.o [ In reply to ]
--------
In message <A4F86A6F-0C97-4B36-AACB-41A0CC42A1A1@uplex.de>, Geoffrey Simmons wr
ites:

Seems like python3 fallout. should be fixed now

phk@FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe
Re: Doc updates on v-c.o [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:31 PM Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:

> --------
> In message <A4F86A6F-0C97-4B36-AACB-41A0CC42A1A1@uplex.de>, Geoffrey Simmons wr
> ites:
>
> Seems like python3 fallout. should be fixed now

Also https://varnish-cache.org/docs/ says:

Documentation for the latest release 6.0

6.1 never made it in the docs :-/

Dridi
Re: Doc updates on v-c.o [ In reply to ]
@Dridi, the sentence about Python under “for developers” in “Changes” implies that python 2 is still an option. I assume that’s no longer correct? That went in fairly early, before the decision about python 3 was made.

Thx,
Geoff

Re: Doc updates on v-c.o [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:23 PM Geoffrey Simmons <geoff@uplex.de> wrote:

> @Dridi, the sentence about Python under “for developers” in “Changes” implies that python 2 is still an option. I assume that’s no longer correct? That went in fairly early, before the decision about python 3 was made.

Right, I did not catch that one and added the note about dropping
python 2 in the Upgrading document.

I'm fixing it now.

Dridi