Mailing List Archive

Unwanted arge font sizes in 1.3.4 on mac
The font sizes on my production Trac (1.2.3) is much smaller than on the
experimental trac (1.3.4) I recently installed. The 1.3.4 version has the
look almost as if it was the mobile page. I am working on a Mac with Safari
11.1.2 if that is any help.
What can i do to bring the font sizes back in line with version 1.2?

Thanks

Re: Unwanted arge font sizes in 1.3.4 on mac [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 6:44 PM Tawanda Gwena <tgwena@gmail.com> wrote:

> The font sizes on my production Trac (1.2.3) is much smaller than on the
> experimental trac (1.3.4) I recently installed. The 1.3.4 version has the
> look almost as if it was the mobile page. I am working on a Mac with Safari
> 11.1.2 if that is any help.
> What can i do to bring the font sizes back in line with version 1.2?
>
> Thanks

You can use your browser zoom controls, or adjust browser font size. Or you
can add a custom browser stylesheet:
https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/633#comment:29

Everything should scale correctly.

If you wish to change for all users, perhaps a rule like body { font-size:
90%; } applied to a custom stylesheet:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracInterfaceCustomization#SiteAppearance

- Ryan