Mailing List Archive

TracHoursPlugin, Trac 1.2.3: Roadmap: IndexError: list index out of range
Hello,

the component TracHoursRoadmapFilter from TracHoursPlugin is currently not
working, returning IndexError: list index out of range on /roadmap.

I did not compare to TimingAndEstimationPlugin as from the description and
first tests, TracHours does exactly what we need, that is manually adding
hours to tickets and having an /hours overview.

Then something else, reading about TicketSidebarProviderPlugin, where do I
find the template that is currently writing "Hello world" to the ticket
mask?
This sidebar is not integrating well to the default ticket mask. Adding the
widget side by side with the ticket mask, it is moved to the bottom on
small screens or if style.css is customized like we did:
#content.ticket
{
width: auto;
max-width: 80%;
}

Having the box at the bottom is acceptable, but then the whole ticket mask
is left aligned instead of centered.

Any other recommendation for tracking ticket hours?

Best regards.

Re: TracHoursPlugin, Trac 1.2.3: Roadmap: IndexError: list index out of range [ In reply to ]
btw. what does
https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracHoursPlugin#MultiprojectHours
mean?

We are using the SimpleMultiProjectPlugin, but /hours/multiproject is empty.

Best regards.

Re: TracHoursPlugin, Trac 1.2.3: Roadmap: IndexError: list index out of range [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 1:18:08 AM UTC-7, Mo wrote:

> btw. what does
> https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracHoursPlugin#MultiprojectHours
> mean?
>
> We are using the SimpleMultiProjectPlugin, but /hours/multiproject is
> empty.
>
> Best regards.

It's not associated with SimpleMultiProject. The latter came around much
later, IIRC.

It sounds like it's for a configuration with multiple Trac projects under a
single parent:
https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracHoursPlugin#MultiprojectHours
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracMultipleProjects/MultipleEnvironments

- Ryan

Re: TracHoursPlugin, Trac 1.2.3: Roadmap: IndexError: list index out of range [ In reply to ]
Am Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2019 10:14:11 UTC+2 schrieb Mo:

> ... reading about TicketSidebarProviderPlugin, where do I find the
> template that is currently writing "Hello world" to the ticket mask?

Hi, where can I adapt that "Hello world" template?

Best regards.

Re: Re: TracHoursPlugin, Trac 1.2.3: Roadmap: IndexError: list index out of range [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 1:29 AM Mo <burcheri.massimo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2019 10:14:11 UTC+2 schrieb Mo:
>>

>> ... reading about TicketSidebarProviderPlugin, where do I find the
>> template that is currently writing "Hello world" to the ticket mask?
>>

> Hi, where can I adapt that "Hello world" template?

You can copy and modify example.py:
https://trac-hacks.org/browser/ticketsidebarproviderplugin/0.11/ticketsidebarprovider/example.py

Put it in your environment or shared plugins directory:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins#Plugindiscovery
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracIni#inherit-plugins_dir-option

- Ryan