Mailing List Archive

Create browse source from the node_change table
I currently use TRAC 1.2.2

I would like to do my own Browse Source in my Ruby on Rails application,
but I do not want to access through SVN (access is very slow).
I am using the node_change and revision tables of the TRAC database to
perform SQL queries, but I can not get the final tree.

I have also seen the source code of the TRAC Browse Source, but I do not
have much idea of ??Python.

Someone has some idea of ??how to perform this query on the node_change
table or how TRAC does to create the SVN tree.

Any idea would be of great help to me.

Thank you.
A greeting.

Re: Create browse source from the node_change table [ In reply to ]
On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 11:27:24 PM UTC-7, Harold Alcalde Solarte wrote:

> I currently use TRAC 1.2.2
>
> I would like to do my own Browse Source in my Ruby on Rails application,
> but I do not want to access through SVN (access is very slow).
> I am using the node_change and revision tables of the TRAC database to
> perform SQL queries, but I can not get the final tree.
>
> I have also seen the source code of the TRAC Browse Source, but I do not
> have much idea of ??Python.
>
> Someone has some idea of ??how to perform this query on the node_change
> table or how TRAC does to create the SVN tree.
>
> Any idea would be of great help to me.
>
> Thank you.
> A greeting.

Enable [trac] debug_sql, navigate to the view in Trac that generates the
tree, and you'll find the SQL in the log output:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracIni#trac-debug_sql-option

- Ryan